corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: A little new information about wiki, jira, web etc.
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 19:35:10 GMT
My current account works on the JIRA.  I assume that I can create issues and comment on them,
but perhaps not do much else?

 +1 on tying commits to issues.

With regard to the migration, I suggest that only open  issues by someone now on the project
be brought over.

I suppose there needs to be some announcement about moving there on uxproductivity/Corinthia.
 It depends on what Peter wants to do with that one now that the Apache code base and mirror
are operating.

If it were mine, I would delete it, although that would disconnect any forks and clones.
Perhaps a notice in the README.md there is sufficient, letting it sit for a while.  It might
not matter until Peter is up against the 5-repository free limit.

-----Original Message-----
From: jan i [mailto:jani@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 07:49
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: A little new information about wiki, jira, web etc.

[ ... ]

Our jia (issues) is now online, I am currently the administrator, but are
happy to hand it over to someone else. You will need to make a jira user if
you dont already have one. As admin I can then allow you to create/update
etc issues. We need a discussion on how we want to use jira, solely for
issues or also for wishes etc. we can even connect our commits with an
issue. I will next week upload our current issues (not all, I will be
selective)

[ ... ]