corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Help for dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 17:52:45 GMT
The corinthia lists are not catalogued just yet at <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/>.

However, the list is available at <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-corinthia-dev/>.

This may be useful to know. The list help message does not provide information about the archive.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-return-@corinthia.incubator.apache.org [mailto:dev-return-@corinthia.incubator.apache.org]

Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 09:30
To: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
Subject: Help for dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org

dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org mailing list.

at dev-owner@corinthia.incubator.apache.org.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Administrative commands for the dev list ---

   <dev-subscribe@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

   <dev-info@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>
   <dev-faq@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

   <dev-digest-subscribe@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

   <dev-get.123_145@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

   <dev-index.123_456@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send a short message to:
   <dev-thread.12345@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid being
treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<dev-subscribe-john=host.domain@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>