corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Mailing List Page
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2014 17:43:22 GMT
 -- replying below to --
From: jan i []
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2014 09:35
To:; Dennis Hamilton

On 25 December 2014 at 18:04, Dennis E. Hamilton <>

> I just encountered <> in a post
> on another mailing list.
> I am struck by the convenience and clarity of the table at "Commons
> Mailing Lists" on that page.  Other aspects of the page are also
> interesting.
> What do folks think about a page like that for Corinthia Incubating
> Mailing Lists as well as links to other aspects of using mailing lists?
> The Other Archives information is very handy -- there are many users of
> ASF lists that use those alternatives exclusively.

Wow that looks really useable....I am all for we add such a page. Do you
see it in wiki as they have or more static in the web (I tend to think web,
but have no strong opinion).

   I think it would be fine to have this on a web page.

   I am becoming fond of using folders for key top-level pages in the
   manner, as at AOO, that facilitates creation of different
   localized/language versions when they become important to have.

jan I.

Ps. This could be nice for AOO as well.

View raw message