corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] committers == PPMC
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:56:57 GMT

From: jan i []
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 06:55
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] committers == PPMC

I hope we have turned all the stones we want to turn in this discussion.

It seems we agree to do it while we are small and in incubator, but it
needs to discussed again once we graduate to TLP.

Based on the above, I expect the PPMC to use the guideline PPMC==committers
until we graduate. Doing this means we dont need to vote.

   I have to think what it means about "don't need to vote."
   I take it that "by lazy consensus the PPMC is going to
   employ PPMC == committers until graduation."

jan I.

[ ... ]

View raw message