cordova-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "clarklight (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CB-13568) Update from Cordova file transfer plugin crash Phonegap build for Android
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:15:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13568?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16251119#comment-16251119
] 

clarklight commented on CB-13568:
---------------------------------

Hi, i already have the file plugin included, but soon as i include the file transfer plugin,
then it gives the error. Everything was ok 2 days ago as well. And i didn't change anything
on the build on PGB, it was all working and i simply clicked Rebuild and now its error and
won't build.  I just checked more than 20 people are reporting the same problem as well. 


> Update from Cordova file transfer plugin crash Phonegap build for Android
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CB-13568
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13568
>             Project: Apache Cordova
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: cordova-android, cordova-cli
>    Affects Versions: 6.3.0, cordova-cli@6.4.0, cordova@7.0.0
>         Environment: Android for all Phonegap build
>            Reporter: clarklight
>            Assignee: Joe Bowser
>            Priority: Critical
>
> The recent update for the file-transfer plugin started crashing the phonegap build for
android today. Last stable build was on Friday. It produce the error below. 
> (More than 19 people had reported the same issue on the adobe forum with no one assigned,
> https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2410942?start=0&tstart=0 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2411286)
> :generateDebugSources
> :incrementalDebugJavaCompilationSafeguard
> :compileDebugJavaWithJavac
> :compileDebugJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous
execution, etc.).
> /project/src/org/apache/cordova/filetransfer/FileTransfer.java:49: error: package org.apache.cordova.file
does not exist
> import org.apache.cordova.file.FileUtils;
>   ^
> /project/src/org/apache/cordova/filetransfer/FileTransfer.java:851: error: cannot find
symbol
>   FileUtils filePlugin = (FileUtils) pm.getPlugin("File");
>   ^
>   symbol: class FileUtils
> /project/src/org/apache/cordova/filetransfer/FileTransfer.java:851: error: cannot find
symbol
>   FileUtils filePlugin = (FileUtils) pm.getPlugin("File");
>   ^
>   symbol: class FileUtils
> Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
> Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
> 3 errors
> :compileDebugJavaWithJavac FAILED
>  
> FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
>  
> * What went wrong:
> Execution failed for task ':compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
>  
> * Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option
to get more log output.
>  
> BUILD FAILED
>  
> Total time: 6.438 secs
> Error: /project/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
> Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
> Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
> warning: string 'menu_settings' has no default translation.
> Warning: AndroidManifest.xml already defines debuggable (in http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android);
using existing value in manifest.
>  
> /project/src/org/apache/cordova/filetransfer/FileTransfer.java:49: error: package org.apache.cordova.file
does not exist
> import org.apache.cordova.file.FileUtils;
>   ^
> /project/src/org/apache/cordova/filetransfer/FileTransfer.java:851: error: cannot find
symbol
>   FileUtils filePlugin = (FileUtils) pm.getPlugin("File");
>   ^
>   symbol: class FileUtils
> /project/src/org/apache/cordova/filetransfer/FileTransfer.java:851: error: cannot find
symbol
>   FileUtils filePlugin = (FileUtils) pm.getPlugin("File");
>   ^
>   symbol: class FileUtils
> Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
> Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
> 3 errors
>  
> FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
>  
> * What went wrong:
> Execution failed for task ':compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> > Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.
>  
> * Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option
to get more log output.
>   at ChildProcess.whenDone (/project/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)
>   at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
>   at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
>   at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:877:16)
>   at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: issues-unsubscribe@cordova.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: issues-help@cordova.apache.org


Mime
View raw message