cordova-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ZhangYuan (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CB-9520) A strage proble while running 'cordova build android' in multiply project
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:50:46 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9520?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

ZhangYuan updated CB-9520:
--------------------------
    Affects Version/s:     (was: 4.1.1)
                       5.2.0
          Environment: 
windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, 
Android SDK Build-tools 23.0.0, 
Gradle 2.4, 
JDK1.7.
cordova 5.2.0
android 4.0.2

  was:
windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, 
Android SDK Build-tools 23.0.0, 
Gradle 2.4, 
JDK1.7.
cordova 4.1.2


> A strage proble while running 'cordova build android' in multiply project
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CB-9520
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9520
>             Project: Apache Cordova
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Android, CordovaLib
>    Affects Versions: 5.2.0
>         Environment: windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, 
> Android SDK Build-tools 23.0.0, 
> Gradle 2.4, 
> JDK1.7.
> cordova 5.2.0
> android 4.0.2
>            Reporter: ZhangYuan
>              Labels: build
>   Original Estimate: 672h
>  Remaining Estimate: 672h
>
> I am trying to do 'cordova build android' in a multiply project and got a strage problem
which I cannot find any answer in stackoverflow.
> Would you please help me ?
> My projects structure like :
>   
>       android(MainApp)
>       |-- build.gradle
>       |-- setting.gradle
>       |-- gradle.properties
>       |--LibProject1
>          |-- build.gradle
>          |-- setting.gradle
>          |-- gradle.properties
>       |--LibProject2
>          |-- build.gradle
>          |-- setting.gradle
>          |-- gradle.properties
>       |--LibProject3
>          |-- build.gradle
>          |-- setting.gradle
>          |-- gradle.properties
>              |--LibProject3_1
>              |-- build.gradle
>              |-- setting.gradle
>              |-- gradle.properties
> 'cordova prepare android' and 'cordova plugins' run successfully, but 'cordova build
android' failed in very long and strange error:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     Running command: ******\platforms\android\cordova\build.bat
>     ANDROID_HOME=*****
>     JAVA_HOME=*****
>     Running: ******android\gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b ****platforms\android\build.gradle
-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true
>     Failed to notify ProjectEvaluationListener.afterEvaluate(), but primary configuration
failure takes
>     precedence.
>     java.lang.IllegalStateException: buildToolsVersion is not specified.
>         at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:176)
>         at com.android.build.gradle.BasePlugin.createAndroidTasks(BasePlugin.groovy:444)
>         at com.android.build.gradle.BasePlugin$_createTasks_closure13_closure17.doCall(BasePlugin.groovy:415)
>         at com.android.build.gradle.BasePlugin$_createTasks_closure13_closure17.doCall(BasePlugin.groovy)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:90)
>         at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:324)
>     FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
>     * Where:
>     Build file '*****platforms\android\LibProject1\build.gradle' line: 49
>     * What went wrong:
>     A problem occurred evaluating project ':LibProject1'.
>     > Project with path ':LibProject3' could not be found in project ':LibProject1'.
>     * Try:
>     Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option
to get more log output.
>     BUILD FAILED
>     Total time: 2.142 secs
>     ******platforms\android\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:126
>                     throw e;
>                           ^
>    Error code 1 for command: cmd with args: /s /c "******\platforms\android\gradlew cdvBuildDebug
-b 
>     ******\platforms\android\build.gradle -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true"
>     Error: ******platforms\android\cordova\build.bat: Command failed with exit code 8
>           at ChildProcess.whenDone (****AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\cordova-lib\src\cordova\superspawn.js:135:23)
>           at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:98:17)
>           at maybeClose (child_process.js:766:16)
>           at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:833:5)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
> seems it said my LibProject1/build.gradle has some wrong but 'gradle build' successed
and I got apk run normally. 
> finally I found that when 'cordova build android' ran, file LibProject1/build.gradle
is being changed auto. for example: 
>     dependencies{
>      compile project(':LibProject2')
>     }
> is changed to 
>    dependencies{
>      debugCompile project(path: ":LibProject3", configuration: "debug")
>      releaseCompile project(path: ":LibProject3", configuration: "release")
>     }
> I am realy confuse with this problem. 



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: issues-unsubscribe@cordova.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: issues-help@cordova.apache.org


Mime
View raw message