cordova-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Martin Gonzalez (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CB-6415) [Blackberry] Unable to add platform, using custom library
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 21:20:17 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6415?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13963460#comment-13963460
] 

Martin Gonzalez commented on CB-6415:
-------------------------------------

Well Josh, check this last comment, I've tracked down the problem and that what, I've found
now it works perfect with that minimum change.
Please if you can provide any comment to this, it would be awesome. Thanks

> [Blackberry] Unable to add platform, using custom library
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CB-6415
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6415
>             Project: Apache Cordova
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: BlackBerry
>    Affects Versions: 3.4.0
>         Environment: Windows 7, Native development environment for blackberry10 properly
configured.
>            Reporter: Martin Gonzalez
>            Assignee: Martin Gonzalez
>              Labels: blackberry, blackberry10, cli
>             Fix For: 3.5.0
>
>
> Working on some tests, for a new node module for cordova, I've found a problem when I
try to work with custom libraries, this problem only applies to Blackberry, it doesn't resolve
correctly a uri path in a config.json file,
> My configuration in the project:
> .cordova/config.json ---->
> {
>     "id": "org.apache.cordova",
>     "name": "mobilespec",
>     "lib": {
>         "blackberry10": {
>             "uri": "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-blackberry"
>         },
>         "wp8": {
>             "uri": "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-wp8"
>         },
>         "windows8": {
>             "uri": "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-windows"
>         }
>     }
> }
> The problem is that it never resolves the path, with the folder that contains blackberry10
library, which is inside of cordova-blackberry.
> When I try to add the full path to the project:
> "blackberry10":{"uri":"C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-blackberry\\blackberry10"}
> It pass the requirements check, but when it produce an error at running the command to
add the project at superspawn.js.
> What's happening here is, that it pass the requirements check, but when it try to use
the library use is trying to use this path: C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cord
> ova-blackberry\\blackberry10\\blackberry10\\bin\\create
> So the usage path is obtained trying to look for 'blackberry10', under 'cordova-blackberry',
and the requirements check requires the whole path: "blackberry10":{"uri":"C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-blackberry\\blackberry10"}
> According to my trace, the requirements check it should resolve the path correctly, looking
under 'cordova-blackberry'.
> I'll assign this to me, I have a simple solution for it when custom paths are used.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2#6252)

Mime
View raw message