cordova-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ASF GitHub Bot (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CB-6415) [Blackberry] Unable to add platform, using custom library
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 21:00:16 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6415?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13963436#comment-13963436
] 

ASF GitHub Bot commented on CB-6415:
------------------------------------

GitHub user martincgg opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/158

    CB-6415 [Blackberry] added path.join at check requirements function

    I've tracked down this problem, and I've found it.
    Changed path.resolve for custom path, for path.join, is required search
    for 'blackberry10' under 'cordova-blackberry' [cloned repository name].

You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:

    $ git pull https://github.com/martincgg/cordova-cli CB-6415

Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/158.patch

To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
with (at least) the following in the commit message:

    This closes #158
    
----
commit 461a36ca57d6a873ec8384284616eca9a05aafcf
Author: Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.glez@gmail.com>
Date:   2014-04-08T20:57:11Z

    CB-6415 [Blackberry] added path.join to check req
    
    I've tracked down this problem, and I've found it.
    Changed path.resolve for custom path, for path.join, is required search
    for 'blackberry10' under 'cordova-blackberry' [cloned repository name].

----


> [Blackberry] Unable to add platform, using custom library
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CB-6415
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6415
>             Project: Apache Cordova
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: BlackBerry
>    Affects Versions: 3.4.0
>         Environment: Windows 7, Native development environment for blackberry10 properly
configured.
>            Reporter: Martin Gonzalez
>            Assignee: Martin Gonzalez
>              Labels: blackberry, blackberry10, cli
>             Fix For: 3.5.0
>
>
> Working on some tests, for a new node module for cordova, I've found a problem when I
try to work with custom libraries, this problem only applies to Blackberry, it doesn't resolve
correctly a uri path in a config.json file,
> My configuration in the project:
> .cordova/config.json ---->
> {
>     "id": "org.apache.cordova",
>     "name": "mobilespec",
>     "lib": {
>         "blackberry10": {
>             "uri": "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-blackberry"
>         },
>         "wp8": {
>             "uri": "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-wp8"
>         },
>         "windows8": {
>             "uri": "C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-windows"
>         }
>     }
> }
> The problem is that it never resolves the path, with the folder that contains blackberry10
library, which is inside of cordova-blackberry.
> When I try to add the full path to the project:
> "blackberry10":{"uri":"C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-blackberry\\blackberry10"}
> It pass the requirements check, but when it produce an error at running the command to
add the project at superspawn.js.
> What's happening here is, that it pass the requirements check, but when it try to use
the library use is trying to use this path: C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cord
> ova-blackberry\\blackberry10\\blackberry10\\bin\\create
> So the usage path is obtained trying to look for 'blackberry10', under 'cordova-blackberry',
and the requirements check requires the whole path: "blackberry10":{"uri":"C:\\Users\\Administrator\\cordova-coho\\cordova-blackberry\\blackberry10"}
> According to my trace, the requirements check it should resolve the path correctly, looking
under 'cordova-blackberry'.
> I'll assign this to me, I have a simple solution for it when custom paths are used.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2#6252)

Mime
View raw message