cordova-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Shazron Abdullah (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (CB-5884) HelloWorld add Android fail on windows 7
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:05:37 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5884?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13880417#comment-13880417
] 

Shazron Abdullah commented on CB-5884:
--------------------------------------

Provide your Cordova CLI version: cordova -v

> HelloWorld add Android fail on windows 7
> ----------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CB-5884
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5884
>             Project: Apache Cordova
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Android, CLI
>    Affects Versions: 3.3.0
>         Environment: Windows 7 64 bit
> npm 1.3.21
> Apache Cordova 3.3.0
>            Reporter: Marco Rossi
>            Priority: Blocker
>
> I'm following this tutorial:
> http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.3.0/guide_cli_index.md.html#The%20Command-Line%20Interface
> and when I'm adding android support using:
> cordova platform add android
> I have this problem:
> c:\Sviluppo\cordova\HelloWorld\hello>cordova platform add android
> Installing cordova library for android...
> Downloading cordova library for android...
> Download complete
> Installing cordova library for android...
> Creating android project...
> C:\Users\a2am0129\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:1
> 26
>                     throw e;
>                           ^
> Error: An error occured during creation of android sub-project.
> C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\node_modules\q\q.js:126
>                     throw e;
>                           ^
> Error: ERROR : executing command 'ant', make sure you have ant installed and add
> ed to your path.
>     at C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\lib\check_reqs.j
> s:47:27
>     at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:641:7)
>     at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
>     at maybeClose (child_process.js:735:16)
>     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:802:5)
>     at C:\Users\a2am0129\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\src\platform.j
> s:244:30
>     at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:641:7)
>     at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
>     at maybeClose (child_process.js:735:16)
>     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:802:5)
> I have installed and added ant to my path but instead now I have this problem:
> c:\Sviluppo\cordova\HelloWorld\hello>cordova platform add android
> Creating android project...
> C:\Users\a2am0129\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\node_modules\q\q.js:1
> 26
>                     throw e;
>                           ^
> Error: An error occured during creation of android sub-project.
> C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\node_modules\q\q.js:126
>                     throw e;
>                           ^
> Error: An error occurred while listing Android targets
>     at C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\lib\check_reqs.j
> s:87:29
>     at _rejected (C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\node_
> modules\q\q.js:808:24)
>     at C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\node_modules\q\q
> .js:834:30
>     at Promise.when (C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\no
> de_modules\q\q.js:1079:31)
>     at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\c
> ordova\3.3.0\bin\node_modules\q\q.js:752:41)
>     at C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\node_modules\q\q
> .js:574:44
>     at flush (C:\Users\a2am0129\.cordova\lib\android\cordova\3.3.0\bin\node_modu
> les\q\q.js:108:17)
>     at process._tickCallback (node.js:415:13)
>     at C:\Users\a2am0129\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\cordova\src\platform.j
> s:244:30
>     at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:641:7)
>     at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
>     at maybeClose (child_process.js:735:16)
>     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:802:5)
> Thanks!



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.5#6160)

Mime
View raw message