cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Brody <chris.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Fix crash on cordova-windows@5
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2018 03:44:57 GMT
Hello team,

Windows 8.1 (8.1-win) build crashes in cordova-windows@5.0.0 (CB-12784 &
CB-13175). It took multiple attempts to fix this on the cordova-windows
master branch which I thought would be released 1-2 weeks ago for 5.1.0. I
discovered today that the master branch is now for cordova-windows 6.0.0,
blocked by a CI test failure. Very frustrating since I still support a
special sqlite plugin version on Windows 8.1.

I raised CB-13855 with a proposed fix for cordova-windows@5 in
https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/247 (tested). As stated in
PR #247 I did not do everything the usual way, purpose is to get this fixed
ASAP.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need me to do to get this
fix into a new cordova-windows@5 release ASAP. It has been broken for way
too long.

Thanks and best regards,
Chris