cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Terence M. Bandoian" <tere...@tmbsw.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Windows 6.0.0
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2018 01:01:52 GMT
I'm not sure they're what you're looking for but there are three
version-related Windows preferences that seem to be supported in config.xml:

         <preference name="windows-target-version" value="10.0" />
         <preference name="Windows.Universal-MinVersion"
value="10.0.14393.0" />
         <preference name="Windows.Universal-MaxVersionTested"
value="10.0.16299.125" />

Does one or more of these resolve this?

-Terence