cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Field <dfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-plugin-file-transfer
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2018 00:31:54 GMT
So I'm happy to do the implementation/create the issue/ do the PR.

As much as I'd like to transition to using XHR, that causes some other
issues internally for the project I'm workining on - the most pressing one
currently is that we're required to support some older platforms that don't
work with arraybuffer/blob requests.  I agree it's a better solution, but
it's not an option for me right now.

I have seen recent activity on file-transfer, so hopefully this won't be
impossible to get through.