cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intro
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 20:15:26 GMT
Hey Kelvin,

Yeah, it should be a pretty easy change especially after you do it the
first time. It's certainly something that is on my to do list before the
end of the year but if you could handle it, that would be amazing. Here is
a list of cordova plugins that use compat.

cordova-plugin-camera
cordova-plugin-contacts
cordova-plugin-file
cordova-plugin-file-transfer
cordova-plugin-geolocation
cordova-plugin-media
cordova-plugin-media-capture

Then all of those plugins should get a major version bump.

Thanks…

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com