cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject [proposal] Remove tool generated docs from camera plugin?
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 22:01:18 GMT
cordova-plugin-camera docs work on a different way than other plugins. The
README.md is generated from jsdoc2md/TEMPLATE.md when the commit is done.
I think it was a proof of concept to be done in all the plugins, but it the
end it was only done in camera plugin.
The problem is most people is not aware of this, so they just update the
README.md manually as on any other plugins, and most of the committers
aren't aware neither or forgot about it and just merge those changes.

So, I was about to send a new PR and the jsdoc2md/TEMPLATE.md is out of
sync with the README.md.

So, we have two options, we can move back to a regular README.md like the
other plugins, or do this in all the plugins and not accept README.md file
changes without the corresponding jsdoc2md/TEMPLATE.md.

What do you think?