cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Plugin release
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:33:44 GMT
the ios release blog post tells users about the console plugin.
http://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2017/09/08/ios-release.html

I'll make sure to highlight these changes in the plugins release blog post.

Starting a new vote with console + compat only having minor bumps

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 8:16 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmobile@gmail.com