cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Piotrowski <piotrow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][DOCS] Revert a change
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:30:40 GMT
I am actually surprised deploying is a manual process at all.
Having read the steps, I understand why of course.

As a person that jumps in on all kinds of projects, I absolutely
prefer docs that list each and every little step needed (including all
the `cd` etc).

The need for manual steps or checks could be emphasized by using a
numbered list or checklist for the individual steps.

(Will this stay on SVN even after the repo switch to Github? Merging
and `gh-pages` is so nice and simple)

-J