cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Pindoria <suraj.pindo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova iOS 4.5.1 release
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:20:19 GMT
 I have just tested all the above issues with the official release versions of iOS 11 and Xcode
9 and can confirm that they are all fixed. We just need to merge in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13191, and
then we should be good to release cordova-ios@4.5.1.
Suraj.    On Friday, September 15, 2017, 4:58:41 PM PDT, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Nope because compat only has Android code.

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com