cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Pindoria <suraj.pindo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.5.0 iOS Release
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 21:45:42 GMT
 I vote +1:* Ran coho audit-license-headers* Ran npm test, all passing* Created hello world
app and deployed to emulator/device
    On Wednesday, September 6, 2017, 2:25:49 AM PDT, Shazron <shazron@apache.org> wrote:

 Please review and vote on this 4.5.0 iOS Release by replying to this email
(and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-13247

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-13247

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-ios: 4.5.0 (7f4dbea840)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios#4.5.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cord
ova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged (see
https://travis-ci.org/apache/cordova-ios/builds/272322381)