cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject git commits being sent to dev
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2017 17:39:06 GMT
Hey!

How do people feel about these git commit emails being sent to dev mailing
list. This is only happening to repos that have fully switched over to
github (gitbox setup).

Personally, I am already watching the repos so I get the emails. I don't
need the emails to come to dev. I think it would be better people just
click watch on repos they want emails from, setup mail filters and go from
there. No need for commit emails to be sent to dev.

I could just as easily update my mail filters to move the git emails being
sent to dev into a different directory.

Thoughts?