cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'm baaaaaack!
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 22:53:21 GMT
John!!!!! Nice to see your name pop up in my inbox!!! Congrats on your
position as well! Hope to meet you at PGDay!

~Kerri

--

Kerri Shotts, IT Consultant • (312) 380–1035 • (618) 435–0823 (mobile)
https://kerri.consulting/

→ CONFIDENTIAL ←
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please let us know by replying to this message, and
then remove the message and its attachments from your system. You should
not disseminate, distribute, or otherwise copy or release the information
contained herein, nor can we accept any liability for any loss or damages
resulting from the use, abuse, or mis-use of the information contained
herein.

→ SECURITY ←
Computer viruses can be distributed via email. It is the recipient’s
responsibility to check this email and any attachments for viruses. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as the email
could have been intercepted, corrupted, delayed, and/or re-transmitted. The
sender does not accept any liability for errors or omissions within this
message or its attachments, nor for any viruses which may be present.
Note: We do our very best to ensure that nothing we send contains viruses.
However, because of the nature of email and the way it is sent, we can’t
promise that some other party hasn’t intercepted our email and added
malicious content. Due to the nature of email, we can’t accept any
liability for any damage or loss arising from the use, abuse, or mis-use of
this email and any of its attachments.

→ PRIVACY ←
Email is not a secure communications medium. When replying to this or any
message, you should not include any information that you do not want the
entire world to be capable of seeing. In other words, don’t send financial
accounts (CC#s, Bank Account #s, etc.), passwords, social security numbers,
or the like, even when asked directly. photoKandy Studios LLC will never
ask you for this information.
Information transmitted via email may be intercepted and retransmitted by
any number of other entities. This is the nature of email, and as such, we
can’t be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by replying to this
message with compromising information. Review your message prior to sending
it, and ensure that there is no information you wouldn’t be comfortable
with the entire world knowing.