cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Darryl Pogue <dar...@dpogue.ca>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving JIRA issues to Github
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 19:43:43 GMT
My concern with GitHub issues is that we have a tonne of repos and issues
can easily span across them, and we'd lose the one central place for issue
tracking and triage. I worry that we'd be inundated with issues on the
wrong repos, or without additional information, and triaging would become
an insurmountable chore leading to a worse backlog than we already have in
JIRA.