cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "John M. Wargo" <j...@johnwargo.com>
Subject I'm baaaaaack!
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:37:16 GMT
Greetings Cordova Dev Team!

Its been a while, so I thought I'd pop on the list and re-introduce myself.

Hello, my name is John M. Wargo and I've been a Cordova developer since PhoneGap version 2
(more or less). I was a contributor for many years and wrote 4 books on Apache Cordova/PhoneGap,
but dropped off the map about two years due to a job change. I recently joined Microsoft as
a Program Manager working on our Mobile Center product (working for Ryan J. Salva, and working
with Parashuram N - whom I think you all know). In my new position, I'm not sure how much
I'll be working directly with the project team, but I will do what I can.

I will be attending PhoneGap day in NY next month (I'll actually be Microsoft's onsite host
for the event), and joining in on the dev conversation whenever I can.  Any get togethers
planned for NY before/during/after the conference?  Please let me know if you need anything
in or around the event.

John M. Wargo
Web: www.johnwargo.com <http://www.johnwargo.com>
Twitter: @johnwargo <https://twitter.com/johnwargo>