cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikola Djakovic <nikola.djako...@asw.eu>
Subject Minimum version
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 09:40:17 GMT
Hi,

I developed application using cordova. I tested it on android device and
it works fine.

Next step is to compile for iPhone device.
Since I still need to buy a mac, I saw on your site requirment: Apple®
tools required to build OS X applications run only on the OS X operating
system on Intel-based Macs. Xcode® 6.0 (the minimum required version)
runs only on OS X version 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater.

Is this minimum version that I need to have? I have opportunity to
borrow mac with OS version 10.8. That mean that I will not have
opportunity  to compile and deploy application?
Is 10.9 version just for cordova 7.x ?

Thanks