cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: move common, fetch and serve to their own repo
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 06:16:59 GMT
I have lifted the code freeze. Feel free to commit again in cordova-lib.
The modules have officially been broken out. cordova-lib has been moved to
top level in its existing git repo.

coho repo-clone -r common -r fetch -r serve will clone the modules from
their new repo

Still have a bit of CI flakiness in cordova-lib repo now (mainly with node
6, npm linking). I'll continue to investigate that. Also, still need to
update nightlies.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-common
https://github.com/apache/cordova-fetch
https://github.com/apache/cordova-serve