cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova 7 Issue with android 7
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 20:44:02 GMT
Hey Joseph,

This mailing list is used for discussing the development of cordova itself.
For asking help about using cordova, you should try cordova slack (
slack.cordova.io) or stackoverflow.

Quick answer though, cordova-android versions are different than android
operating system versions. Using cordova-android 6.2.2 doesn't mean you
can't deploy to android 7.