cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:46:01 GMT
Welcome Georgios,

If you want to contribute with bug fixing, here you have the list of
"easyfix" issues http://easyfix.cordova.io. or all the issues
http://issues.cordova.io.
If you find issues you can also report them there, reporting issues is also
contributing.

Feel free to join the Cordova Slack http://slack.cordova.io/