cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudapp CI is down, builds moving to Travis
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 13:07:21 GMT
Nice! It's also awesome to have the CI code end up in the yml files
inside the repositories, rather than jenkins job configs on cloudapps.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 1:38 AM,  <alsorokin@apache.org> wrote:
> So I've finally managed to get it working, here's an example of PR for battery-status
plugin:
> https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-battery-status/pull/55
>
> Now I'm working to propagate it through other plugin repositories. Soon we'll have plugin
PRs covered again!

to make secure variables work for PRs from external forks. Besides that, there is nothing
holding us from running these builds, so if you have any insight on that, I'd be glad to hear
it.