cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-lib proposal on test directory reorganization
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:45:30 GMT
Still looking for a bit more feedback, please take a look if you have
time! Thanks Anis for your feedback :)

Don't worry about the diff / changeset (~1900 files changed!), the PR
description, I think, summarizes the changes well enough. Almost all
the changes are renaming files and tweaking the directory structure.

I am thinking of merging this in Wednesday if I get no more comments,
or possibly sooner if I get nothing but positive feedback. They are
big directory structure changes, and the sooner we can get this in,
the less rebase headache will exist.

Thanks!
Fil