cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudapp CI is down, builds moving to Travis
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:48:45 GMT
I know Sauce Connect pretty well from my days working at Sauce Labs :)

Not sure if appropriate for the dev list - if not, message me on slack
and I'd be happy to help any way I can.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 11:34 AM,  <alsorokin@apache.org> wrote:
> Yeah, forgot to give a link to JIRA issue:
>
> For now, I'm wrestling with Sauce Connect and jwt plugins for Travis in an attempt to
make secure variables work for PRs from external forks. Besides that, there is nothing holding
us from running these builds, so if you have any insight on that, I'd be glad to hear it.