cordova-dev mailing list archives

From joseph chavarria <jchavarria1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Cordova 7 Issue with android 7
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 19:22:00 GMT
Hi, I am Joseph from Costa Rica I am a developer on apache cordova. Last week one of my clients
called me because the app no working more after they updated the cellphones to Android 7,
I was looking on Internet but there is not information about it. I updated apache cordova
to its lastest version and the page says that cordova 7 support android 6.x,  how can I build
the app under android 7 (I already have installed android 7 in SDK Manager), but when I run
this command  - cordova platforms ls -  just android 6.2.2 is shown.
The app uses the camera after they updated the cam plugin is not working more.
Thanks,JosephAppreciate your answer