cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "胖的没救了 " <5888...@qq.com>
Subject Crosswalk is dead. Is there a Tutorial about how to integrate the last chromium in cordova?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 07:13:36 GMT
Hi ,

I'm a newbie. I've used cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview for a long time.
But Crosswalk team said the crosswalk has stopped.

In Android world ,there are too many versions and custom ROM , so When we build a Hybrid App
,
an unified and powerful webview is very important.

So I need (I think many people need) a new way to  integrate the last chromium in cordova.

But I'm a web developer ,not good at Android.

 Is there a Tutorial about how to integrate the last chromium in cordova?

Or Is there a project could instead of cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview ?

Thanks

                                 fins