cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject [DISCUSS] cordova-android@6.2.1 release
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2017 22:18:52 GMT
We unfortunately need to do a 6.2.1 release for android. Once I published
6.2.0 to npm, we noticed some failures in cordova-lib (e2e tests that use
latest android from npm). The cause of the errors was elementtree dep being
updated from 0.1.6 to 0.1.7. I have reverted the dep now.

I will update the 6.2.0 blog post to 6.2.1. I haven't published it yet so
we should be good to go after the new vote thread. We also changed the
latest tag on npm back to 6.1.2 so the cordova-lib tests are passing again.

* test failure issue:
* new release issue: