cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publish to npm registry
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 01:42:10 GMT
He didn't see this Steve, he's not subscribed, have to add him manually
when you reply.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:49 PM Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

The gist of it is that we build an archive using npm pack (after verifying
licenses and headers) , sign it with gpg, vote on it like apache wants us
to and the publish it to npm. Slower release cycle then the normal open
source development but we have caught issues our CI missed with releases
during the vote process.

Let us know if you have more questions around npm.