cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publish to npm registry
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 00:38:29 GMT
I apologize --  something must have got lost in translation "we are to
publish to npm registry, and are a little bit
uncertain of how to do it" was what I read (interpreted it technically).

For a cordova platform, we follow this procedure:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/platforms-release-process.md

... and of course we always publish after the vote, based on the svn .tgz
that was voted on. There are similar docs in that repo's "docs" folder.