cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova can't see android targets
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:23:30 GMT
Hi Oleg,

This is an issue caused by Google changing the Android SDK tooling in
version 26.

If you use the latest cordova-android, it should be compatible with the new
tools. Unfortunately, support for the new tools is unreleased at this time
so you will need to use the latest cordova-android from source.

We are in the process of getting a new cordova-android release out (6.2.2)
- the vote thread just went out. 6.2.2 should support the new tools just
fine.

I believe the Cordova command line tooling can work with source
distributions of platforms. So I think if you a) clone down the
cordova-android source, b) `cd cordova-android && npm install` and c)
`cordova platform add path/to/cordova-android`, it should work.