cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <>
Subject Re: [CB-12733] Response please?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 22:03:13 GMT

I’ve closed the issue on <>, since @jcesar
is indeed correct. I’ve included more info in a comment.

That’s not to say that the docs being incorrect or Cordova-iOS not respecting the docs isn’t
a problem — it is. Just that that should be a different issue with dev consensus on what
should happen. I’ve created CB-12739 to track that.

(As to why I’ve never encountered the issue: I have always provided the multiple icons that
Apple requires. So I have never only supplied one icon to see the issue.)

~ Kerri

> On Apr 28, 2017, at 16:04, Jordan Zimmerman <> wrote:
> Hello Devs,
> I'm not used to an Apache project not having an @user list so I'm writing here. How does
one find out status on issues? I opened CB-12733 yesterday but checked SO and the issue has
existed for over a year: