cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <kerrisho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need windows 10 Plugin
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 21:31:25 GMT
Hi Nagarajan,

This forum is for the development of Cordova, which means this isn’t the best place to ask.
I invite you to ask your question at any of the following locations:

https://forums.adobe.com/community/phonegap
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/phonegap
http://slack.cordova.io/
http://stackoverflow.com/tags/cordova

Thanks, and best of luck with your project.

~ Kerri