cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release cordova-plugin-screen-orientation 2.0.0
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 05:57:50 GMT
I had an issue, and didn't realize that the test folder was not packaged
with the binaries ( because it was npmignore 'd ) so I cancelled the
original vote.

The retry vote thread can be found here [1] and is awaiting the attention
of anyone other me.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8d1f2b96db0723c61a96dfd20604157bff55a1d241d482f8aa52038b@%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E

@purplecabbage