cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Mothballing cordova-blackberry
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 20:58:31 GMT
Effectively the project repo is dead, but let's make it official.

Blackberry has only one new product (and the only one they will sell I
think), the upcoming BlackBerry Keyone, and it is Android 7.1 Nougat based.

I would now consider BlackBerry 10 to be legacy like the other BlackBerry

I propose to:
1. Close all Blackberry 10 issues in JIRA because frankly, I doubt anyone
will work on them anymore
2. Remove BlackBerry 10 from the docs (
3. Update the cordova-blackberry README to update the maintenance status of
the repo

There is also the problem of our marketing on our Front Page that does list BlackBerry logos and other
defunct platforms as well, which is another discussion....