cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the best way to debug Cordova apps?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 13:22:07 GMT
Jacek, sorry I cannot provide advice on IDEs.  On the subject of debugging
outside of an IDE, I have some links in the yellow box on the front page of
the weinre docs for Android and iOS apps.

    https://people.apache.org/~pmuellr/weinre/docs/latest/

If these don't work for you, weinre itself (described on that page) may be
useful - it's not really maintained anymore, but there are developers that
still use it productively.