cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] cordova-common 2.0.1 Release
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 20:49:10 GMT
Please review and vote on this cordova-common release by replying to
this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12558

cordova-common 2.0.1 has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12558

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:

~/src via ⬢ v6.9.4
➔ coho print-tags -r common
Running from /Users/maj/src
    cordova-lib: common-2.0.1 (3d6311f464)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to npm. I made a call that this was a small enough release that a
blog post is not warranted. Feel free to respond if you disagree, and
I can put that together.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ran `npm test` in both `master` and `common-2.0.x` branches, for
both before-and-after the changes. In all four cases, tests passed.