cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <maj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] plugin release : cordova-plugin-screen-orientation (attempt 2)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:34:04 GMT
I vote +1:

- Verified plugin tag 2.0.0 (6bda75f2b7) works w/ latest
cordova-android, and orientationchange event, lock and unlock
functionality works as expected on an Android emulator running Android
7.1.
- Verified plugin tag 2.0.0 (6bda75f2b7) works w/ latest cordova-ios,
and orientationchange event, lock and unlock functionality works as
expected on an iPhone 7 Plus emulator running iOS 10.2.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:01 AM,  <alsorokin@apache.org> wrote:
> I vote +1.
>
> * Verified signatures and hashes
> * Verified git tag
> * Verified that the plugin can be added correctly to blank app
> * Verified that blank app can be successfully built and run (windows, ios and android)
> * Verified that browserified app can be successfully built and run (windows, ios and
android)
> * Ran smoke testing of paramedic app (windows, ios and android)
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander Sorokin

(and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)