cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Darryl Pogue <dvpdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NIGHTLY BUILDS] Missing
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 03:10:08 GMT
Hey Vladimir,

I noticed we were getting Jenkins build failures for the nightlies,
but it was correctly publishing cordova-lib and cordova nightlies to
npm. It's failing on cordova-android with a permissions error.
It looks to me like the only thing we need to do to get these working
is to grant publish permissions on cordova-android (and probably
cordova-ios) to the apachebuilds npm user?

One of the npm owners want to give that a shot? In particular, it
would be nice to have nightly builds for Android while we're trying to
verify the new Android SDK fixes.

~Darryl

On 15 February 2017 at 01:36, Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)
<v-vlkoti@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hey Shazron and Fil
>
> The thing with nightly builds is that they are running (or it’d better to say they
had been running until Dec, 9) on Apache infrastructure. More specifically, this is a build
job that is used to run ‘coho nightly’: https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/cordova-nightly

> There were 2 issues:
> 1. job was using node label that doesn’t have any nodes attached – it has been changed
by infra at the mid of November
> 2. NPM credentials, we were using to publish nightlies (user apachebuilds, https://www.npmjs.com/~apachebuilds)
are now incorrect, at least I’m not able to login to NPM with these credentials.

> I have updated the job to run on proper set of nodes, but until we get new credentials
(or at least valid token) we’re blocked on this.