cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Darryl Pogue <dvpdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 6.2.0 Release
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:48:13 GMT
I have tested locally and it works when adding the platform and
running prepare, with the following cases.

Existing src to target: works
Existing src to target in new directory: works
Nonexisting src to target: Error (consistent with icon/splash tags)

There aren't any unit tests, but there don't appear to be any test
cases for icons or splash screen copying either.

If you think there are more cases not covered here, please let me know.