cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Darryl Pogue <dvpdin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 6.2.0 Release
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:44:04 GMT
Not a reason to delay, but if there are no objections then I'd like to
get the config.xml resource-file [1] support merged in for this
release. The required version of cordova-common is bundled now, and
this would cut down on one of the very common user pain points where
hooks are required for stuff like providing notification icons or
google-services.json files.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/321