cordova-dev mailing list archives

From <alexandre.massout...@yahoo.fr.INVALID>
Subject Reporting change in Android 2.3 architecture
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 15:59:27 GMT
Hi,
I am sorry for bothering you, but it's the only mail address I 've found.
I just want to report something about linking Cordova and Android SDK.
I am very new to the tech so probably what I am going to say is not very useful and well known
already by developers.
Android Studio 2.3 moved /templates folder from sdk/tools/templates to androidStudio/lib/plugins/android/gradle/gradle-projects/templates
or something like that. I had to copy that folder to sdk/tools/templates in order to meet
this requirement. Then I got Spawn: EACCESS due probably to rights on folder.
Another thing : android.sh doesn't work anymore so Android Target is not working.
Well, to overcome that I came back to version 1.5 of Andoroid Studio...
Just for information.
Congratulation for the great job you do !
Alex from south of France Alexandre MassoutierTel. : 06 77 45 94 43
Pour un devis, un conseil sur vos projets
le développement et l'optimisation de votre SI
 alexandre.massoutier@yahoo.fr
9 ans en tant qu'indépendant :
www.creativus-comunico.com