cordova-dev mailing list archives

Subject Structure, Archive Name, or Archive Folder Changes with Cordova v. 6.5.0?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:22:25 GMT

I'm creating a Cordova config file for a project that uses Cordova v 6.5.0.  I'm wondering
if anything has changed in the structure for Android or iOS with v 6.5.0?  Also, has the archive
folder or archive name changed for Andriod or iOS with v 6.5.0?

Thank you,

Nicole Collichio

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.