cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Kotikov (Akvelon)" <v-vlk...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [NIGHTLY BUILDS] Missing
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:36:18 GMT
Hey Shazron and Fil

The thing with nightly builds is that they are running (or it’d better to say they had been
running until Dec, 9) on Apache infrastructure. More specifically, this is a build job that
is used to run ‘coho nightly’: https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/cordova-nightly

There were 2 issues:
1. job was using node label that doesn’t have any nodes attached – it has been changed
by infra at the mid of November
2. NPM credentials, we were using to publish nightlies (user apachebuilds, https://www.npmjs.com/~apachebuilds)
are now incorrect, at least I’m not able to login to NPM with these credentials.

I have updated the job to run on proper set of nodes, but until we get new credentials (or
at least valid token) we’re blocked on this.

-
Best regards, Vladimir