cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 4.3.1 iOS Release
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 04:24:32 GMT
We don't update the deps every release. It is more just a reminder to check
them, make sure bundled deps match wanted. If releaser is feeling
ambitious, they can update the deps. Might require more in depth testing.
We have run into issues updating deps before (like shelljs). Something like
greenkeeper would lead to faster dep updates.

P. S. Usually we do the discussion in the discuss thread and leave the vote
threads just for voting.