cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Trevor Brindle <tabrin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An idea for manually testing plugins
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 11:48:55 GMT
As little market share as windows has, it's hard to say how much effort
should be dedicated to additional testing for it. That said, if windows
testing is deemed necessary, I don't think we have much choice.

Just keep in mind the new windows support and new iOS driver are all appium
1.6, only released less than 60 days ago.

Perhaps a PoC project should be done for picking the appropriate
technology?

We are midway through a similar PoC at my place of work, I could volunteer
some time.